2. I don't know if the urban legend is true and accident teams in America clean up really tough blood stains off the freeway using Coca-Cola but I do know if you want your blackboard to be streak and chalk free and as black as night, a cloth soaked in the brown fizzy stuff will do the trick. Everyone has a blackboard right? Squeamish Nicola
3. I win at cleaning. Mostly because my life involves living in hotels, which means that housekeeping take care of the cleaning and all I have to remember is to take the fuck-off sign* off the door when I leave in the morning. On the rare occasions I do have to clean (the off-season), I am in love with wipes. They make it so easy!
* AKA do not disturb F1Kate
4. I have a confession to make. While I hate hoovering - after a short lived period of loving hoovering because at the age of 7 my mother tricked me into thinking it was fun - I quite like cleaning. Time was my parents would have said my sister was the clean and tidy one and I was the messy sister. However, after HOLY-CRAP-IT'S-BEEN-SHOVED-UNDER-HER-BED-ALL-ALONG-gate I grabbed the Clean Crown. Since becoming the cleaner sister I have become a sucker for any new cleaning product (I am duty-bound to tell you my sister is not dirty, she just doesn't get excited about new cleaning products). I love chemicals, does it fizz and leave a fresh scent and take the first layer of skin off my hands? MUST BE GOOD then. Squeamish Kate
5. Alas I can no longer shove everything under the bed now because we keep a spare mattress under it. A recent move meant I had to chuck out a load of stuff in boxes from under the bed and it was probably the best thing I've ever done with regards to cleaning. Otherwise my clutter-busting tip is...chuck an elegant throw over it. No-one will ever know... Squeamish Louise