Osborne told the Telegraph: “I was shocked to see that some of the very wealthiest people in the country have organised their tax affairs, and to be fair it's within the tax laws, so that they were regularly paying virtually no income tax. And I don't think that's right”.
1. Kevin Costner was insisting this week to CNN that Diana Princess of Wales was absolutely in talks to be in The Bodyguard 2 with him. Costner spoke about this before but was shh’d by Kensington Palace. Costner will not be shh’d: “She wanted me to write it for her. I said, ‘I'll tailor it for you if you're interested.’ She goes, ‘I am interested.’” Gosh she was polite, Princess Diana.
2. Chinese censors have disappointed cinema goers by insisting Titanic 3D Kate Winslet’s nude scenes be cut. Having learnt their lesson from L'arrivée d'un train en gare de La Ciotat they were taking no chances. Fearing audiences would reach towards Winslet’s bosom and ruin the film for others they’ve done the sensible thing and cut That Scene out. At Squeamish Bikini we throw caution to the wind on an almost weekly basis and display the Squeamish Whale ‘like your French girls’. No touching.
3. Argentina’s Strictly Come Dancing.
4. This is more of a heads up than a shocker. But we think you should know George that Barbie is once again running for president. You might think ‘so what, she did that in 1992’ but George, this time Barbie’s got the hang of presidential formal wear. She’s ditched the red white and blue ball-gown and got herself a skirt suit, a blow out and incredibly clompy pink sensible shoes. Ingratiate yourselves with her now.
5. We present to you: The Cost of Public Transport.